At Doctor’s Pain Relief Systems, we’re always looking for ways to help you with your pain. Dr. Jason Hurst went to a great seminar recently about natural pain relievers. “I learned a lot of great things about natural pain relievers,” Dr. Hurst applied. “It’s surprising the effort and focus that our researchers and developers go through in their studies. I have to commend them all for their efforts, the seminar was unbelievable and so helpful.”
Today, we’re going to learn about natural pain relievers and how they can help you get natural pain relief.
1. Get out in the sun. By just spending 15-20 minutes outside in the sunlight, you can reduce your pain. The sun helps the body produce Vitamin D and studies have shown the Vitamin D can reduce pain. If you have back pain or neck pain, take the time to go lay out in the sun. If your sensitive to sunlight, don’t lay out for 20 minutes. You should have an idea of the amount of sun needed, get out there and enjoy it.
2. Meditate at least twice a day. Meditation can also help reduce your depression, anxiety, stress and sleeping problems that often come with chronic pain. Make sure your open minded about alternative healing before starting. This can really be a huge benefit for you. I will admit, when I first heard about this, I was like “whatever.” If you keep an open mind, this can be a huge benefit for you, it works ladies and gentlemen.
3. Get enough sleep. How many of us our working over 12 hours a day, another 8 hours a day in our routine and the next thing we know we have 4 hours to sleep? How do you feel when you wake up? If your like me, you feel like you’ve been struck by a train. Getting a full 8 hours of sleep is so critical for reliving pain and the healing process. I know it’s hard and perhaps impossible but you have to try. Make an effort to get 8 hours of sleep and let me know how you feel when you wake up, I bet you feel a lot better.
4. Go for a massage. This is my personal favorite. A great massage can work wonders for your body. If you’re looking for natural pain relievers to instantly take your pain away, this is it. Hopefully, you have a spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend to help you. If you don’t, there is a number of different machines out there to help you. If you have back pain, they have the chair you sit in. So, you do have options.
5. The value of stretching daily. How long has it been since you spent 20 minutes stretching? If it has been a long time, this natural pain reliever works like a charm. I recommend that you stretch at least 2 times a day for 20 minutes a session. Please note, it can take weeks for you to get your body and back fully stretched. Don’t give up after a few days. Your going to be sore but this only means that it is working. Within a few weeks, you’ll feel a lot better and you’ll have less pain.