Causes of Sudden Lower Back Pain
Low back pain, which is pain felt in your lower back can last for a few days to a few weeks. You may be experiencing back stiffness, decreased in movement of the lower back and even difficulty standing straight. Even though discomfort and pain can be felt anywhere in your back. The most common area is the Lower Back. The reason why is because your lower back supports most of your body’s weight! Lower back pain is also the number 2 reason why American see their health care provider. Just about everyone will experience back pain at least once in their lifetime.
You’ll usually first feel back pain just after you lift a heavy object, move suddenly, sit in one position for a long time, or have an injury or accident. Many back-related injuries happen at work. But there are many things you can do to lower your chances of getting back pain. Sudden lower back pain is most often caused by a sudden injury to the muscles and ligaments that support the back. The pain may be caused by muscle spasms, a strain or tear in the muscles and ligaments.
Sudden Lower Back Pain Causes
- Fracture of the spinal cord
- Muscle spasm (very tense muscles)
- Ruptured or herniated disc
- Compression fractures to the spine from osteoporosis
- Cancer involving the spine
- Spinal stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal)
- Spine curvatures (like scoliosis or kyphosis), which may be inherited and seen in children or teens
- Strain or tears to the muscles or ligaments supporting the back
Other Causes of Sudden Lower Back Pain
- Infection of the spine (osteomyelitis, diskitis, abscess)
- Kidney infection or kidney stones
- Problems related to pregnancy
- An abnormal aortic aneurysm that is leaking
- Arthritis conditions, such as osteoarthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Medical conditions that affect the female reproductive organs, including endometriosis, ovarian cysts, ovarian cancer, or uterine fibroids
You can feel a variety of symptoms when you’ve hurt your back. You may have a tingling or burning sensation, a dull achy feeling or a sharp pain. Depending on the cause and severity, you also may have weakness in your legs or feet. Lower back pain can vary widely, the pain may be mild, or it can be so severe that you are not even able to move. You may also have pain in your leg, hip, or the bottom of your foot, depending on the cause.
Most of the time, back pain will get better using these approaches, ice, mild painkillers, physical therapy and proper exercises. If you’ve been to your health care provider and had your physical exam, which is basically pinpointing the location of your pain, the symptoms, how it affects your movement and if he/she needs to order any tests. Most people with back pain improve or recover within 4 – 6 weeks. Unless your having specific symptoms.
But if you’ve been to your health care provider and your still experiencing lower or even upper back pain. You may need a controlled, progressive exercise program, with the goal of building towards a stronger, more flexible spine. If your dealing with back pain and have tried everything to get relief but had no luck. Your in the right place. Dr. Jason Hurst’s low back pain treatment is unlike any other treatment you’ve tried.
Lower Back Pain Relief
Doctor’s Pain Relief Systems is effective and helps relieve back pain caused by the common causes of back pain, like disease or injury to the muscles, bones, and/or nerves of the spine. This exercise program can improve blood flow to your back and promote healing and also strengthen muscles in your stomach and back. With it’s three main components, aerobic conditioning, stretching, and strengthening, these exercises are the best to help relieve the common causes of back pain and you’ll also find a technique that was designed to help end back pain all together.
This back pain relief system is the only system that holds this secret technique to back pain relief. Designed and Created by Dr. Jason Hurst, DC, CCSP, CSCS is a Doctor Of Chiropractic licensed to practice in the states of Virginia and Indiana. Dr. Hurst is also a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician and a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist. He is the owner of Integrative Health Spine & Disc Center, which is the largest Laser clinic in Virginia specializing in chronic pain conditions. For several years now Dr. Hurst and his team have been helping thousands of patients get rid of their chronic pain with his special techniques that you’ll only find in Doctor’s Pain Relief Systems! Which has been on ABC and NBC for it’s ground breaking results!
Don’t suffer any longer, let Dr. Hurst’s Pain Relief Systems get you back on your feet and start living a normal life again! Your getting:
- 100 Percent Natural Back Pain Treatment
- Only Educational Back Treatment
- Only Back Pain Treatment With Lifetime Updates
- Full Membership Into Our Program
- 12 Full Course Videos That Walk You Through
- 4 Audio Files From Dr. Hurst
- Blueprint To Follow For Success
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- No Risk At All
[su_button url=”http://doctorspainreliefsystems.com/doctors-back-pain-system/” target=”blank” icon=”icon: user-md” desc=”Strengthen and Condition “]Learn More and Get Back Pain Relief With Doctor’s Pain Relief Systems[/su_button]