Degenerative Disc Disease-Symptoms, Risk And Treatment
Degenerative disc disease is one of the most common causes of low back pain and neck pain, and also one of the most misunderstood. Simply put, degenerative disc disease describes the symptoms of pain and possibly radiating weakness or numbness stemming from a degenerated disc in the spine. While the definition sounds simple, many patients diagnosed with degenerative disc disease are left wondering exactly what this diagnosis means for them and what options they have as a patient.
The term degenerative disc disease in itself can alarm many people and although it can be serious, this condition can be treated. Degenerative refers to the fact that this condition will get worse as you age. Your symptoms from degenerative disc disease, they can go either stay the same or get worse. Your symptoms can improve greatly with our back pain treatment, which we’ll discuss later in this article.
Disc degeneration is actually a natural part of aging and over time all people will exhibit changes in their discs consistent with a greater or lesser degree of degeneration. However, not all people will develop symptoms. In fact, degenerative disc disease is quite variable in its nature and severity. Everyone reacts to pain differently, treatment as well. It’s important to make note of that. In some cases, degenerative disc disease can cause severe back pain. For some patients, their DDD may not cause any pain at all. It varies but you know how you feel. If degenerative disc disease is causing you pain, you should seek treatment.
Your spine is made up of spongy disc that protects and supports your back. These jelly-like disc act as a natural shock absorber. Your back disc are made up of mostly water and as you age, your disc lose water and harden. As your back disc naturally age, they wear down, damage, break and they can cause your back pain. Degenerative disc disease is also a common cause of neck pain. Just as we see DDD react to back pain, cases in the neck can be the same. You may have severe neck pain or no neck pain at all.
Degenerative disc disease can be the cause of other spine conditions if left untreated. DDD can lead to spinal stenosis and cervical osteoarthritis. Spondylolisthesis is another condition that degenerative disc disease.
In general cases, the pain associated with degenerative disc disease is thought to stem from two main factors, inflammation and micromotion. The proteins contained within the disc space can cause a lot of inflammation and this inflammation will cause you pain. The outer rings of the intervertebral disc degenerates and wears down, it is not as effective in resisting motion in the spine. This condition is often known as micromotion. Both inflammation and micromotion instability can cause muscle spasms in the lower back and neck. The muscle spasm is the body’s attempt to stabilize the spine. It is a reflex, and although the body’s response of muscle spasm is not necessary for the safety of the nerve roots, it can be quite painful.
Degenrative Disc Disease Symptoms
There’s a variety of different symptoms that you can have with degenerative disc disease. Below, you’ll see some of the most common symptoms of degenerative disc disease.
- Lower back pain or neck pain is brought on by activity. With this symptom, we see that physical activity often brings the pain on or makes the pain worse. Once the physical activity is over, the pain will usually decrease.
- Specific types of activity can make the pain worse. Activity such as bending or twisting can bring on your pain.
- With degenerative disc disease, sitting and standing can actually make your pain worse. Walking and even jogging may actually reduce your pain. Studies have shown this.
- Degenerative disc disease is a chronic pain condition. The pain can range from no pain at all to severe disabling pain.
- Studies have also shown that simply changing body positions can alter your pain. This is certainly worth trying if you are experiencing severe pain from your DDD.
Degenerative Disc Disease Treatment
Degenerative disc disease can be treated in a variety of different ways. One of the main purposes of treatment is to control the pain brought on by this condition. We want to reduce your pain so you’re able to begin your path to recovery. Our degenerative disc disease treatment, the Doctor’s Back Pain Systems, was designed with DDD in mind, as well as other chronic back pain conditions. Our back pain system was developed by Dr. Jason Hurst. This back pain treatment will help you end your degenerative disc disease pain and many other chronic pain conditions. This is your opportunity to finally find relief for your DDD. Our back treatment includes:
- 12 Online Videos – Learn exactly what you need to know visually. You don’t have to read a guide or interpret exercise and stretching diagrams. See real solutions in action.
- 3 Cross-Fix Pattern Blueprints – These are your back pain relief manuals. You’re going to determine your Cross-Fix pattern based on a specific pain profile that I designed and use one of these 3 blueprints to fix your pain. Most other plans only include a single guide.
- 4 Audio Files – Don’t just read about solutions, hear about them. Doctor’s pain relief is a multi-media program, not just another eBook that’s disorganized and hard to read.
- 30 Minutes of Meditation Coaching With Binaural Audio – Part of your pain relief plan involves some quiet, stress-relieving meditation. These meditation tracks were designed to tap into your brain’s natural ability to alleviate stress and relax. It’s an added bonus, especially considering that tracks like these sell for $30 by themselves.
- Personal Success Journal – Track your progress. Discover how far you have come and take notes on your personal back pain treatment…part of my plan to keep you motivated.
- Organization Calendar – I want to make sure you know exactly what to do every day. This calendar guarantees that you stay on track.
- Progress Checklist – Don’t just feel your progress, watch yourself progress visually.
Access to Doctor’s Back Pain System™ is only $97.00… and you get LIFETIME updates. Weekly, monthly, sometimes daily—I send you important pain management updates and advice. I’ll tell you what healthcare products are junk, and which ones I personally use and recommend to all of my patients. This is an investment in your pain free future! It’s an investment of $97.00 that you make right now because you don’t want to pay over $500.00 in co-pays to get the same information from a doctor later… Unless you like getting stapled handouts of stretches from your doctor that end up under the seat in your car. Most importantly…
It’s less than the cost of a single doctor’s visit and you will never have to see a back pain specialist again.
My 60-Day Guarantee – I Take ALL of the Risk
You can get instant access today without taking any risk. You have 60-days to try it. Think of it like this: You are paying $1.62 per day for 60 days to try it out. That’s what you are paying me to share information that took years of medical training and extensive research to compile. I’m giving you the exact secrets that I use every day to help the patients in my office… and the cost is only $1.62 per day for 60-days. Try it out for that 60-day period. Give up a cup of coffee each day because it will cost you about the same amount of money ($1.62 per day)… and that’s for a cheap cup of coffee. If it doesn’t work, let me know and I will give you your money back. I’ll take all of the financial risk—you only have to give up some of your time.
If you order today, you’ll get these limited time bonuses:
- Functional Exercise Blueprint – Learn helpful pain relieving and prevention exercises that you can perform without any expensive gym equipment. This is the blueprint containing the advanced set of exercises that you get to do once you’ve made it through the initial phases of self-treatment… that normally sell for $47.00
- Functional Exercises Video – Learn how to perform the functional exercises correctly—don’t rely only on diagrams in a book. These will take your conditioning to a new level that you never imagined possible. Value $97.00
- Trigger Point Chart – Discover the secret of trigger point pain relief without needing years of training (like me). It will cover the most common trigger points that refer pain to other parts of your body. For many of my patients… working out their trigger points was enough to eliminate their pain for good. Value $47.00
- FREE eBook – Cracking the Code For Chronic Pain™ – This is an eBook that I sell separately online and in my office every day for $47.00. You will learn about…
- The 4 Myths of Back Pain Treatment that are told to you by well-meaning physicians that are actually keeping you in pain.
- The Top 3 Mistakes that back pain sufferers make that are guaranteed to exacerbate their symptoms… instead of relieving them.
- The 3 Primary Factors that cause your spine to become unhealthy… and what you can do right now to reverse the symptoms caused by these factors.
- The 2 Incredibly Easy To Perform Stretches that you can do immediately, that will relax your back and just may give you instant relief from your pain.
- Insider’s Circle – Most importantly… you will be enrolled in my insider’s circle where you will receive emails throughout the year in which I will send you fantastic information about health, diet, nutrition, exercise, and the latest pain related products that are out there. This is valued at a $97 price point per year.
Now, if you add up every FREE product you are getting, you can see the value of this limited time offer. I’m giving away $335.00 worth of valuable information that took me years to collect! Plus, you’ll always have access to ask Dr. Jason Hurst questions via phone or email. It’s like having your own doctor on call. Thousands of men and women have found pain relief with the Doctor’s Back Pain Systems and you can too. Only for $97.00.