What Is Low Back Pain

Solutions To Low Back Pain

Lower back pain is one of the most common types of back pain conditions. Low back pain is more common because the lower back is more mobile and flexible then the middle and upper back. The lower back also bears the weight of the entire upper back. Your low back is always under strain due to this. Both are why lower back pain is more common.

What Is Considered Lower Back Pain

Low back pain is pain between the bottom of the ribs to the area just underneath your buttocks. It may or may not be accompanied by leg pain, or sciatica. In about 10 percent of cases, doctors can diagnose a specific reason for the pain. The other 90 percent of low back pain cases are known as non-specific low back pain, because doctors can’t definitively say what causes it. Although we know more about back pain and chronic back pain conditions, we’re still learning which treatments are effective. Another reason for this is the fact that pain affects everyone differently.

Lower Back Pain Facts

It’s estimated that around 15 percent of adults experience low back pain at any given moment. Lower back pain can be both acute or chronic. Acute low back pain refer to lower back pain that last no longer then 3 months. Chronic low back pain refers to lower back pain that last 3 months or longer. Nearly 80 percent of you will have low back pain sometime in their life.

For the United States, lower back pain is collectively one of the most expensive disorders that medical doctors treat. Costs run in the billions of dollars each year. Most of the expense is due to lost work days, but the cost of diagnosis and treatments are also significant factors in the equation. This is one of the main reasons that I suggest our natural back pain treatment. Not only is our back pain treatment effective on back pain, it can save you tens of thousands of dollars in medical cost. It changes your life financially and physically.

Lower Back Pain Can Be Serious

In most cases, patients with low back pain will have pain in other areas of their body as well. A patient might have headaches, pain in the legs or arms, or other places. This type of pain is called widespread pain. Generally, back pain patients with widespread pain do worse than those whose low back pain is confined to the area described above. For these people, treatment may emphasize the management of pain, including pain reduction, preventing disability that comes with a chronic condition, and getting back into full participation in work and play.

A lot of back pain patients have no idea about the seriousness of their condition. Your back pain can leave you disabled if left untreated. Granted, this only happens and would be considered to be rare, but it can happen. This is a risk factor of low back pain and back pain in general. Not only can low back pain cause such issues, it can also cause other medical conditions that will effect your back and prolong your lower back pain.

Yes, low back pain and back pain can be tricky to diagnose, the same can be said with chronic back pain. If your being told that your back pain will go away on its own, you may want to get a second opinion. While I don’t know the exact estimates, I do know that many of my patients had reoccurring back pain. Most of them that had back pain before ended up having back pain again. I also know patients that can’t afford to get back pain treatment and it’s truly disturbing. Don’t worry though, there’s a solution, one that is proven to work. The answer is our natural back pain treatment. The last thing that I want is for you to continue to suffer and struggle with your back pain. I was hurt in my early twenties and dealt with chronic back pain for more then a decade. I’ve walked your shoes, I’ve said it time and time again.

Lower Back Pain Treatment

Give me the opportunity to help you with your low back pain. Sign up for my free back pain webinar to learn about our treatment. Send me an email and we’ll talk about your pain. We have a toll-free number also, give us a call and we’ll talk about your lower back pain. Doctor’s Pain Relief Systems is here to help you in anyway that we can, so never hesitate to give us a call. 1-888-349-4290

Learn why Doctor’s Back Pain Systems is different from any other back treatment on the market.

Dr Jason Hurst

Dr. Jason Hurst is the Founder and creator of the Doctor's Pain Relief Systems, a natural pain relief treatment to help you eliminate your pain naturally.

Comments are closed